Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The 1st closet fun!

Today I went over to my dear friend KO's new place to help unpack the kitchen, first and foremost.  But, since that went very quickly, and since the lil' one was napping, we had plenty of time to venture through the closets and clothing unpacking that needed to be done.

KO's style is a mix of casual, fun, and comfy separates.  My challenge was to keep the outfits still comfortable and casual so she would feel good in them, yet making sure they were updated and cute. We needed to find some new ways to put together the same separates that she has owned for awhile.  Here are some of the outfits we put together...
 This outfit would be perfect for work. (KO is a teacher just like me, and we both know how important it is to look professional, while still being comfortable.  Especially in the warmer months)  Plaid is HUGE for fall, so I thought these pants would be a great update for this outfit.
 This one is fun with the red patent heels.  She even wore it out that night to happy hour!
 Not just any other shorts and tank top outfit!
 Both KO and I love this outfit!  I love that she had this great pink belt that tied the whole outfit together. Nude heels are just an added awesome touch.
 I found a fun brown crochet skirt in her closet that I knew had to be just sitting there because every time she went to wear it, she didn't know what to wear it with!  I paired it with a chambray tunic, tucked in so you can't see the length or left out with a belt.  She had the perfect belt and shoes to go with.
 This was a great grey strapless cotton dress that I put under the same tunic shirt in white, belted with flip flops to keep it casual.
 We love this skirt with its browns and greens.  Perfectly paired with a tiered ivory top and either a black or green belt and wedges.  All she needs is a brown cardi to go on top for fall!
The finished product ready for happy hour!  One hot, happy lady!

Thank you again KO for letting me "shop" your closet!

1 comment:

  1. I love KO's outfit pictures too! Either I'm going shopping in her closet, I'm attempting to learn from you and use my own closet, or I'm just going shopping! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!