Monday, July 18, 2011

The first one

So, I'm new to the whole "blogging" idea, but couldn't wait to try it out. Ever since my shopping habit has been drastically cut by time and funding, now that I have a little girl, I need another outlet to still feel like I have a hand in the fashion world.  I miss working retail on the side and still LOVE to help others put together fun outfits.   And, let's face it, I can't really spend anyone else's money when I'm not even able to spend my own!  So, I decided that a blog would be the perfect place to document any fun deals I have discovered, and especially the fun I have outfitting my friends and family from their own closets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!