Friday, August 5, 2011

Icky Sicky

Woke up this morning not feeling so hot, but I still wanted to make a fashion post. I wondered what in the world does being sick have to do with closet fashion??  Then, I realized that I wanted my best lounge pants and tees to hang around the house and nurse whatever I have.  And allow me to eat any comfort food that I like...no calorie counting when I'm sick.

comfort clothes
I always turn to my j.crew sweats, vneck, and zip-up hoodie.
For some reason I think their cotton is the softest and most comfortable when I don't feel like getting dressed.
Some other great stores I turn to for comfy basics are:
Gap
Old Navy
Target
American Apparel
Nordstrom bp
Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!