Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Missoni...Gone!

Margherita Missonic/o
WhoWhatWear
Target stores opened up their website and doors to the high-end designer Missoni today.  Starting at 6am, shoppers were ready to pick up this line that normally sells for upwards of $12,000 in department stores for a mere fraction of the price.  Consequently, most of the items were sold out by 7am.  *Sad face*  I, of course, was unable to pick up anything.  I have a slight problem shopping online without trying things on, and the fear of everything I ordered not fitting right and having to return it without possibility of replacement...I couldn't bear it!  I've heard they're planning to restock (I sure hope so...they sold over 6,000 pieces today alone!) and if, and when, they do, here is what I am looking for:


This sweater coat would be perfect with leggings or riding pants, boots, and a turtleneck.  Or, with a colorful top, flouncy skirt, tights and booties.  I LOVE the Missoni zigzags!

All I can think is "perfect school teacher outfit" with this dress!  I love my tights and flats with a great A-line dress in the winter.  This dress would totally fit the bill!
I am thinking that this skirt would be great with a chunky knit sweater on top or even a t-shirt and denim jacket.  The print of this skirt would complete any outfit and be the statement piece.

Another perfect dress for tights and flats in my book!  I like the combination of colors in this dress even more than the previous one.  I really hope this is all restocked in time for me to try them on!
I absolutely adore this wrap sweater.  Perfect to throw on over a "blah" outfit and turn it into a "wow" outfit!  This would even work over a black shift dress; belt it and add some jewelry and you're comfortable and chic!


I just thought these two were cool.  I love the Missoni signature zigzag on the iPad cover and who can resist this bike?!  Apparently Jessica Alba and Jessica Simpson are all about it on Twitter!
Now don't you all go running and buy these before I get to them! LOL  Hopefully I'll be able to create my own outfits with these in my closet soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!