Saturday, September 24, 2011

New Shoes



Are you ready for this?  ALDO shoe retailer is now making a line for JCPenney using their on trend designs and range of styles...for 1/2 the price of the shoes they sell in the store.  AND they're offering an online code right now for $10 off a $40 purchase of Call It Spring shoes! (enter CISSHOES at checkout) I can't tell you the last time I shopped at 'Penney's, but I know I'll be there soon! Here are the ones I love...
Sparkly flats? Yes, please!  These would look great with
leggings or jeans. Or a skirt.  Hmm, looks like these would
be a great addition to any closet!  And the best part?
They're only 29.99!
The high heel loafer is HUGE this fall.  It works with
a pair of trousers, a menswear-inspired skirt, or even
a pair of trouser jeans.  I love the cognac color of
these too.  49.99.  Plus $10 off with the online code!

These are for you KO!  I know you've been waiting
to find the perfect nude heel that looks sassy but is
still comfortable and practical.  I think I found it all.
Now let's just hope the shoe fits!



I love the nude peeptoe platform wedges (Call It Spring Shoes of course) but this outfit just inspired me for my shopping outfit today!  I forget that I have a 3/4 sleeve jacket kinda like this one (multi-colored boucle from H&M a few years back) that would look great over a tank or striped tee.  Skinny jeans will keep the look casual and I'll probably go with a pair of flats to keep it practical for walking behind a stroller.


My own jacket I plan on incorporating into my look.
Thanks to www.whowhatwear.com for this outfit inspiration today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!