Thursday, September 22, 2011

Night Owl

Tonight, instead of doing schoolwork, all I can think about is what I want to wear for my friend's birthday night out this weekend!  I decided to head to the web to put a little something together.  As usual, I started with the bottoms.  I always try to do this when I don't have a clue what to wear: a pair of dark denim skinny jeans is the perfect backdrop for almost any outfit.  Especially on the weekend (for me, at least).
Night Owl


I then went to my favorite site for nightlife clothing (cuz I have SUCH a
nightlife anymore...ha!)...Forever21.com.  I was thinking going with a sheer top, since I've seen them more and more in fashion publishings.  I found a cute polka dot ivory top (polka dots are also big!) that would balance out the skinny jeans.  I absolutely love my new black platform ankle boots, so I have to wear them: they'll be perfect for dancing!  Add on a black necklace to stir up a little black and white pairing and a classic clutch...I think I'm ready to go out!  Now all I need to do is go shopping first...lol.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!