Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rain and Shine


sequinsAaahhh...the sequin skirt.  A piece that is a little "out there", but so awesome to wear.  I can understand why something like this may not be an item you own...yet.  The truth of the matter is, a sequin skirt can be as dressy or as casual as you want it to be.  And it's a total excuse to glam it up whenever you feel like it!  Think pretty pretty princess...anywhere anytime!
































































how to wear sequin skirt


I like how the J.Crew skirt in this set can go with any of these items.  Pair a sequin skirt with a crisp white button down for a polished look that can go to the office or out to dinner.  A selvedge denim shirt can take the flashy skirt down a notch; paired with a wide leather belt, this look is casual with a touch of flair.  Throw on a black or white ribbed tank with a boyfriend sweater; not your typical weekend wear.  I like this look even better with a pair of riding boots.  Want to play off of the flashiness in the skirt?  Add a colorful silky top and some jewelry.  Now that's a statement that will have other women wondering why you look so stylish!







my rainy day outfit
This was my final rainy day look with my sequin skirt.  Nothing fancy- just easy and accessorized!  I've been too tired lately with the starting of school to put together any fancy outfit.  This just had to do!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!