Sunday, October 30, 2011

Autumn Pictures

Today we had our family photos taken by friends of ours who are wonderful photographers.  It was a beautiful day to be outside and have our pictures taken.  I felt like we had our own paparazzi following us!  Between my husband and I, two photographers and Kennedy as the model, I'm sure people wondered who this kid really was!  Toddlers and Tiaras look out! Haha...NEVER!  I must say, Kennedy was absolutely adorable and photogenic...for the most part.  We are so looking forward to seeing how they turn out.
Autumn Pictures
For my outfit, it was so hard to decide on what to wear.  I had to keep reminding myself that today was not about me and my fashion, but my daughter's cuteness.  I finally decided on a simple pants and turtleneck outfit.  Classic and timeless.  That way when I look back at these photos, I won't be constantly critiquing some part of the outfit.  You cannot go wrong with a tried and true look like this.  I added my own spin on the outfit by adding in some color and fun extras. Wouldn't be a true Courtney look without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!