Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Color Purple



A friend of mine bought this adorable skirt at a resale shop recently, saying that I was her inspiration and "never would have purchased this skirt before she met me!"  Now it's my turn to give some suggestions on how to wear it and what to wear it with.  I started with the color wheel below for color blocking inspiration and now I'm thinking about actual outfits...


the color purple

Since I haven't been in her closet yet (can you believe it?! haha) I don't know what she has to pair this with.  Stay tuned for the real closet outfit! Until then, here are some ideas that I came up with on the fly.  Hopefully these can suffice until I do my real fashion fixing!
purple help

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!