Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall Faves for New Inspiration

I've been searching for new inspiration to re-wear last year's fall items.  Here are some of the inspiration photos I came across in my searching- thought I'd share!

jcrew.com
I have a silk skirt just like the one on the left.  I'm thinking denim shirt and cargo jacket...
not sure about the tie, though. :)
classicspecs.com
The glasses I hope look as awesome on me! 
jcrew.com
The fur jacket is similar to the style of one I bought last year.  Now if only I had those cool specs!
(I'm actually waiting for my free try-ons from classicspecs)


jcrew.com
I. LOVE. COLORBLOCKING. PERIOD.

jcrew.com
I totally have a sequin shirt from last year in a blush color.  I'm thinking it could be re-worn in a whole new way!

jcrew.com
This picture just inspires me to get creative with color.
Even if it doesn' t seem right, it can totally work!

jcrew.com
Flowy skirt with casual comfy sweater and flats. Easy and confident.

shopbop.com
A cable sweater. A pop of color.  A maxi skirt.  I can do all three!

shopbop.com
The bright pants are the best part about this outfit.

shopbop.com

shopbop.com

shopbop.com
I love the idea of pairing an dress with a comfy sweater and boots.
Add tights and you're set for Michigan weather.

hm.com
This fur vest is so fun!

hm.com
I like the layering in this outfit.  Not really practical for indoors, but if you're heading to an outdoor event, perfect!

hm.com
The collar of this sweater is the best part!

hm.com

hm.com
Another great sweater dress combo.  This made me think of the outfits many friends have been searching for for their engagement photos.

hm.com
This would make a perfect layering piece.

hm.com
All you need is a (faux) fur scarf to make an old sweater and jeans outfit look new again!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely collections! I love the purple fur jacket!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. So inspiring, i like this post!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I'm excited to try them out and see if they can inspire any new outfits with old pieces...stay tuned! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!