Saturday, October 29, 2011

Never Fear, Color is Here!



You'll never believe where the inspiration for this post came from... the latest Talbots catalogue! I know, I know, that store is totally for "moms" and "older ladies", but I'm not so sure that's the case anymore.  I loved the colors they are featuring this season and how they would punch up an LBD for any holiday party occasion! (PS...right now if you order anything online you can get 30% with the code JUST4U)





Report flat
Report Flats (Nordstrom)
A way to show off your style without compromising comfort.


The royal hues are back.
This regal green looks amazing on black.  (Or navy, or camel, or orange, or purple...but I digress!)


This clutch comes in 4 bright colors and is only $89!
I love it for that colorful accessory you may just need to have.
Charlotte Russe
This scarf adds a punch of color in a showstopping way.
(and it's less than $15!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!