Monday, October 10, 2011

shopping list

shopping list



shopping list by courtneycampmiarka featuring nude heels

This past Saturday my husband wanted to go golfing.   My thoughts on this...go right ahead!  I took the lil one and two girlfriends on a random shopping day of fun!

I started at Nordstrom to pick up some Philosophy gifts.  There was a "gift with purchase" so of course, I purchased!  I am addicted to their Amazing Grace scent. Well, actually, any of their Grace scents.  If you haven't tried them, I highly suggest checking them out.  
I think the best way to start with anything new is to try a gift set.
You typically get a good deal for  your dollar and the sizes are perfect for trials.
This particular set (The Travel Agent) is $35, can be found at ULTA, and they ALWAYS
have coupons!  (20% off?  Only $28!)
 It includes their amazing face wash, Hope in a Jar moisturizer, shampoo/body wash, conditioner, and body lotion.
I tried it out and now buy, and rebuy, it for any trip I take!
I also purchased their Microdelivery Facial Wash: supposably it's like a daily microdermabrasion.  My friend Erin tried out Philosophy from my recommendation and she now loves this facial wash; I gotta see what the fuss is all about!






On to Henri Bendel, where there was yet another gift with purchase.  I'm finishing my Holiday shopping here; thank you for the incentives!  I found some great pieces, that won't be named here because my actual gift recipients may be reading this...hehe.  For me, a fun ring and their awesome bag of goodies!

I stopped in at Banana Republic to see what the sale room had to offer.  I snagged two amazing deals out from under another shopper's nose: she even asked if I was actually going to purchase them!  Ahhh, the thrill of the hunt.  Of course, since I didn't try them on before I purchased them, I will probably end up returning what I bought.  Typical of me...*sigh*

I rounded out my trip with a return to Nordstrom at a different outdoor mall- to appease those who weren't into the shopping experience as much that day and to spend more time in the beautiful weather we are having.  During our time in the shoe department, my endless love for Nordstrom was set aflame once again.  They now will bring out an iPad to show you additional styles that are not available in store.  And they order them for you.  And it's free shipping as always.  
Gosh, I love that kind of customer service!

My first pair of TOMS!  They're called "Dare to Teach"...how fitting!  If you don't know the story behind TOMS, for every pair someone buys, the company gives a pair of shoes to a child in need.  Pretty sweet if you ask me!  (And they're less than $50!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!