Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Ideas For All


www.bananarepublic.gap.com
With the "Holiday Season" looming ahead, I've been bombarded with emails, magazines and catalogs boasting the latest holiday trends.  I figured it was about time that I shared these wonderful finds!  There seems to be a little of everything this year and a little for every woman; from the glitz and glamour, to the colorful statement, to the polished and pretty, you're sure to find something that fits your fancy!





www.style.com

www.whitehouseblackmarket.com


www.style.com

www.style.com

www.stylefind.com


www.whowhatwear.com
www.talbots.com 
www.talbots.com 
www.talbots.com 
www.talbots.com

More festive fashion to come...  until then, to all a good night!

2 comments:

  1. Can I have it all? I love all of it. I am a big fan of sequins and shininess :) Great choices here. Wishlist worthy!

    I am a new follower. Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back if you're interested!

    P.S. Did I read that you are from Michigan? Because so am I :)

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great finds! the blazer is amazing. And the sequin dress is gorgeous and perfect for holiday season. Enter my YSL and more GIVEAWAY at poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!