Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mad About Plaid

I finished off my Holiday shopping this weekend (I know, I'm kinda crazy...but it feels totally awesome!) and came across this great tuxedo shirt in tartan plaid at J.Crew.  I had to have it!  (40% off...plus an additional 20% off my whole purchase...I love outlet deals)  Now that I have this awesome shirt, I of course have been thinking of the outfits I can create with what I already own.  I'm thinking this shirt will be a very versatile piece.  For casual weekends, work wear, and dressy.

jcrew.com
Tartan Tuxedo Shirt




Walkin in a Winter Wonderland


This was my casual Sunday outfit.  Perfect for running errands or just hanging around the house.  
Put together, yet oh-so-comfy.

Holiday Cheer

I love the look of a plaid shirt with a sequin skirt.  
I can't wait to wear this outfit out to a holiday party!
School Girl Cool
Layering with this shirt will be very easy.  Add a turtleneck and some tights and I think it's a perfect school outfit...to teach in, that is. :)  I couldn't think of better shoes than my Hunters for this, because I know that's what I'll grab for on my way out the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!