Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New Glasses!

They're here!!!

I am soo excited about my new glasses, I just had to share this with everyone!  I found this great new website called classicspecs where all of their glasses are $89.  That's it.  Including lenses and everything.  So you go to the site, choose 6 frames that you like and they ship them to you to "try-on" for free!  (I feel like I sound like an infomercial right now...ha!)  You then get 7 days to try on your glasses and decide which ones are the ones for you.  After 7 days, you fill out the form, or go online, ship 'em back for free and ...boom!  Your glasses are made and on their way back to you.  Uh-mazing.

I'm totally geeked about my "geeky" glasses!  

Here are my favorite frames.  
(I can only order one pair though)
ps. don't mind the pics, please...
Taking your own picture in front of a mirror without getting the camera in the pic is not easy!

Hastings- Brulee Tortoise

Dover- Sun Tea Tortoise

Quentin- Caramel Horn
(I'm not so sure about the color...I think darker would be better with these)


Skylar- Havana Tortoise

Okay...now for your opinions!  Which ones do you like best?!  

If you need new glasses, or just want another fun pair (cuz at this price, you totally can) check out their site!

3 comments:

  1. I like Skylar- Havana Tortoise the best! Look adorable on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I'm thinking so too after looking at the pictures again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the siylar Havana tortoise the best! You look cute, sexy, and smart... All at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!