Sunday, December 4, 2011

How to Tie a Scarf

I am constantly searching for new ideas and other ways to tie my scarves.  I love how easy it is to tack on a scarf at the end, and make a look that much more compelling.  A scarf doesn't have to be the afterthought, it can be that last add-on to pull your look together.  That being said, it helps to have some ideas in your style rolodex before you go to pull on your scarf next time.  Here are the many findings that I have compiled so far.  I hope this helps you broaden your scarf tying horizons, as it has mine!




I especially like the knot that looks like a bow in this set.


Five great ways to tie a scarf...including step-by-step how to's!



I like the pictures on this example.

There is actually a blog all about scarves!  Who knew?!  
Visit Betty's scarf blog here, 

All tied up!  I hope you get at least one, if not many, new idea(s) from these tutorials and pictorials.  Happy wrapping!

1 comment:

  1. i am a huge fan of scarves.... and wear them all year around! :) congrats on your new baby! i'm a mom of 2... so it's really nice finding inspirations from other mom bloggers. :) following, and hope we can stay connected. cheers!
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!