Thursday, January 12, 2012

Old Standby


When I don't know what to wear, or simply don't want to strain the extra brain cells to create an outfit, I reach for my old standby...the black turtleneck. This piece of clothing never lets me down. Always chic, refined, and never stuffy, I like that it can even make a pair of jeans look polished. Black turtlenecks are the ultimate layering piece or backdrop for many outfits.

www.whowhatwear.com
I chose to wear mine recently with my cargo green toothpick jeans, Minnetonka mocs, shawl collar cardigan and a animal print scarf to top it off.

mocs

It's a good thing I don't take pictures of myself.  Today's outfit would have included yogurt smears on my shoulder, dog hair on my tights, and turkey-spinach-something on my glasses.  Oh the joys of being a mother!

Nonetheless, here's what I wore. :)

lace skirt
Pictures...unnecessary:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!