Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Blog Hopping

BlogLoveTherapyBlogHop

This one is for all you bloggers, and lovers of blogs, out there.  I just discovered this new blog, BlogLoveTherapy, thanks to another blog I follow, AdamAlexMommy.  

They're sponsoring a "Blog Hop"...I had no idea what this was either!  Intrigued, I read on and realized that this was a way to connect with other fashion, beauty, DIY, whatever you want to write about, bloggers out there and then I could bring the love home to you, my readers!

If you are a fellow blogger and are interested in joining, click here to enter!

If you enjoy searching for new blogs, visit the BlogLoveTherapy directory to search for those who write about your interests!  

(Um, could this possibly be my new "pinterest" for blogs??)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, your blog looks lovely - I'm your newest follower!
    I found you through blog hop, maybe you can check my blog out too and follow back if you like what you see?

    Hugs, Opalline

    http://glitter-mountain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!