Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

After a long day with 27 first graders and a frantic Valentine's Party, I'm beat.  Did I mention that I partied with 27 six and seven year olds this afternoon?? Right.  I did.  So, here's what I wore for it.  Teacherish enough for school, but not too cheesy to be categorized with ugly holiday sweaters.  I hope.
Hope you had a fabulous fun filled (quiet) Valentine's Day!









Sporting my new Stella and Dot serpent bangle alongside my J.Crew bracelets.  


$7 flats at Target.  OH YEAH.  
(They're still there at some Targets...and oh so comfy)



Closet Tip:
For Valentine's, or any day, you don't have to stick to a boring palette of black with a pop of color.  Go with one main color (like my shift dress) and accessorize accordingly.  Repeat the same colors throughout your outfit to keep it sane.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you! I can't imagine this day with 27 other children! Haha! You must be wiped!!! You look so cute in this outfit! I love the purple and pink together and I adore the accessories! xx

    Pip
    http://chicstayathome.blogspot.com
    http://lucianobybethaddis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress. Those buttons on it are darling

    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!