Friday, February 10, 2012

Not so Nautical now

Do you have any outfits that you can't shake up?  I know we all do and that's exactly how I felt this morning getting dressed.  I feel like I always reach for the same boring combination with these red trousers and striped boatneck top.  Instead of playing it safe, I decided to spice up the typical nautical theme with a mustard cardigan and stacked heel pumps.  Once again, the inspiration was care of Pinterest!

Have a pair of red bottoms?  Try a striped top with other combinations of layers to keep your dock shoes at bay...
not so nautical now by courtneycampmiarka featuring wooden necklaces


not so nautical now






Source: style.com via Courtney on Pinterest
























































































































3 comments:

  1. Hi! I just start this amazing blog that is gonna change your life!! Well, jaja maybe not, but surely you like it:
    http://mon-whatsshewearing.blogspot.com/
    PS: Follow if you like it :)
    PS:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love stripes and they are perfect paired with brighter colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!