Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pinning Away...Are You?!

Have you discovered Pinterest yet?  It's like your very own online photo book to save everything and anything you've ever "liked" on the internet!  Needless to say, I'm hooked and so are many people that I know.  I've even convinced my husband that he needs an account.  Not really sure if he's pinned a thing yet, but he's on there!  I love finding and saving outfit inspiration on my pinterest boards. I've also discovered some great new blogs and websites through different pins!   Here are just a few of my favorite "pins" thus far...


Source: etsy.com via Courtney on Pinterest

Zipper necklace




Source: loft.com via Courtney on Pinterest

I love the scarf, blazer...well just all of it, combo.


This skirt is unreal.



I could totally see myself wearing this to school.



Source: pinkpistachio.com via Courtney on Pinterest

This was a DIY scarf from a men's shirt from Target!




I want this outfit from Nordstrom.com



Just used this pin today, as a matter of fact, for scarf tying inspiration!




Yeah, I'm obsessed with her too.


Does this really require an explanation?



Be sure to follow me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love all of these- First, how amazing is Blair's style from Atlantic Pacific? She's just amazing. And then that zipper necklace- wow!

    xx Missy
    www.myconcretecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I kind of wanna be her! Thanks for the comment:)

      Delete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!