Sunday, February 5, 2012

Shopping Shutdown

Yup, that's right.  I have been placed on a shopping shutdown for the next 3 months.  No purchases of clothing, accessories, or anything closet-related. *frown face*  Not really by choice, more so by necessity.  We do have a college fund to think about and, well, other stuff, too...:) Those of you who know me personally, have some knowledge about my LOVE for shopping and the MALL in general.  This is going to be SO HARD! 


I know, Kennedy couldn't believe it either. Hehe
But, I do like to look for the positive in every situation and I do believe there is one is this also...I now am going to be forced to look within the walls of my own closet to find many new ways to wear the same old stuff that I look at every day.  


Exactly what I LOVE doing for others!


So stay tuned for my ideas and re-wears, and more re-wears, and new outfit combos from the oldies but goodies!


Until then, here is what I wish I could buy right now.  Ahh to wish...
WishList





























4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, dear:) I think so, too, but clearly I'm biased!

      Delete
  2. good luck with your shopping ban! I'm trying to do the same as well..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wishlist is perfection, I want every single item you covet for, especially the pink skirt and the green shirt, they would all be an amazing addition to any wardrobe.
    Your blog is lovely and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!