Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Captiva Casual

Ahhh vacation. What's not to love? Sun. Sand. And a screaming child?! Allow me to explain... Apparently not all children are in love with the beach I as suspected. Some are downright freaked out by the sand, sound of the waves and wind in your face. My daughter falls in this horrified category. Poor thing! The good news is that we were just killing time before dinner at the Mucky Duck on Captiva Island. The bad news is that we may not attempt a full beach day on this trip.

What about what to wear? Right, the reason for this post is sometimes casual chic is the best option.

A crisp polo shirt, khaki skirt, and leather flip-flops are always appropriate for a sand-side meal. (don't forget to pile on your favorite bracelets!)

2 comments:

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!