Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Bunny Day

Happy Easter




I know, I'm a day late and a dollar short right now, but I couldn't help but share my colorful outfit from yesterday's festivities.  There was a lot of laughter, love, and tons of entertainment provided by lil' K all day long!  We snapped a few outfit photos as my mom and I stole away to talk "shop"...ie. check out anything she had purchased lately and style it quickly with what she has already.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed beautiful weather...Michigan blessed us for two days with sunshine and slight warmth.  (and today it was bitter cold again. ooooof course)



(without all the extras...this was after dinner, after all!)

and I couldn't resist a "look at my adorable child" plug.  sorryimnotsorry. hehe

Happy Week!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Target strikes again! I couldn't wait to wear them out:)

      Delete
  2. What a great outfit! I love the pops of color you added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look, darling!
    Love that dress!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!! I'm slightly obsessed with color lately...spring sunshiney weather can't get here sooner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!