Saturday, April 21, 2012

Polka Dots & Lace

Okay, I know...black tights??  Right, too bad it was 38 degrees in Michigan this morning!
I did not actually wear this today, but this outfit comes from the archives and I wanted to share the fun ways you can play with fabrics and textures in one outfit.


 Since the skirt had the most texture with the lace, I kept that as the focus and paired my other items around it.
I picked the "girly/romantic" theme for this outfit and ran with it. 

Polka dots and ruffles on the blouse.
Lace on the skirt.
Bow on the belt (Forever 21)
Glitz on the shoes.


I will totally wear this without the tights when the weather finally evens out around here.
With a white cardigan next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!