Monday, April 2, 2012

Pretty Pastels

Hello! I know it's been forever...I'm still here I promise. Currently my husband and I are vacationing in Southern Florida with little K. I've been so consumed with planning and packing for this trip, that I haven't made any time for you.:( Unfortunately, we don't have Internet or wifi here and posting from my phone isn't always an option...but I'll try!In the mean time, here is a set I created for an Easter outfit. I've gotten a few questions about how to keep your outfit "springy" while still dressing for the weird/chilly March weather. I think the answer is a mix of the right fabrics, colors and the art of layering. More to come when I can!

Pretty Pastels


2 comments:

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!