Monday, May 14, 2012

Ella Dress

Another Closet Fashion Fix
Hi Courtney - I bought the J.Crew Ella dress in purple paisley and wanted to know what you think I should accessorize with (shoes, jewelry, purse). It's for a summer wedding. Please help, you're the J.Crew expert!
Well, I don't know about that, but I do know that I love that store!  I went to visit the dress just for you, Nicole and here is what I came up with so far...

I like the idea of pairing a bright colored shoe with this dress.  It would really 'pop' against the print!  (A bright belt would work here, too.)  I kept the accessories simple; the shoes outshine anything else.
Wedding Look #1




Turquoise is so pretty in the summer.  Paired with nudes and neutrals, I don't think you can go wrong!
Wedding Look #2




I'm sure there's more where this came from...give me a little while and I'll come up with more!  I hope this gets you thinking and looking in that closet of yours.  I'm sure you can find something to pair it with!

(ps. all of the items I picked are less than $50- in case you want something fun and new!)

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty dress! Love the contrast with the yellow shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you:) I'm totally into yellow right now...guess it's just that time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first look! Thanks so much for visiting my new blog by the way and for also liking my Facebook page! Your support means a lot to me and your comment was so nice! Thanks again, and keep in touch! xo

    Pip
    http://icetodiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks dear!
    I'm now following you too!
    Great post by the way :)

    Kisses*
    www.donttellmewhattoweariwontlisten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!