Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Spring is in the Air

I absolutely LOVE this dress.  
It's one of those pieces that I knew I would wear for years to come when I bought it.  From Target.  In 2006.  (We go waaay back!)  It has been worn with many different pairings and accessories.  Yellow wedges, white peeptoe pumps, denim jackets, white blazers... the list goes on depending on the year and the trend at the time.

Here's how I updated it to wear it yet another year!




I had to include this flower headband because one of my classroom helpers brought it back for me from their Spring Break trip that day. I absolutely love it!
And I wore it with the whole ensemble.  A little much?  Not for first graders!



4 comments:

  1. hey, court! i love target finds. this dress is absolutely gorgeous! love the colors, and the flower print is just so pretty. :) have a great day!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a really cute dress. The flower print is really bold and could become overwhelming but with your perfect accessories, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    Great Blog :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? I will be more than happy...

    Kisse*
    http://donttellmewhattoweariwontlisten.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bold and beautiful, love your style!

    Be sure to drop by Our Beauty Philosophy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!