Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hats Off to Summer!

What better to top off a summer look than a chic hat?  When the sun is blaring, a cute topper can be just the thing you need!  I'm not typically a hat person, but when that hat finds me, I'm hooked!  Plus, who can resist these affordable and easy finds?  
Which one will you be sporting? 
Or, better yet, which one do you already have in your closet??


Hats off to Summer


Juicy Couture brimmed hat
$58 - shopbop.com

Betsey Johnson straw fedora hat
$46 - nordstrom.com

Straw cloche hat
$40 - topshop.com

Polka dot hat
$38 - anthropologie.com

Halogen® Straw Cloche
$88 - nordstrom.com

Juicy Couture Poplin Fedora
$58 - nordstrom.com

Aqua Prim & Proper Cloche
$29 - bloomingdales.com





Under Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!