Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer Weddings









I love a summer wedding!  
The happiness shared, the summer sun shining.  All the cheesy reasons- and of course because it's an excuse to get all dolled up!  I found this uh-mazing strapless number at J.Crew (surprise, surprise) and just had to have it.  I can see this floral piece attending many an occasion in my near and far future.  In order to keep it funky, I added a vibrant elastic belt, tied in a bow, and kept my librarian specs on for the evening.  Nude pumps and a color-blocked bag (purchased before color-blocking was even invented) made it all complete.

Ps. Don't mind the hotel room scenery in the photos.  Please and thank you.:)

The other happy couple (other than the obvious bride and groom).  On a sidebar, we finally got to dance to our wedding song that night.   We forgot the cd at our own wedding and just danced to whatever the band played!  It was a fitting 5 year anniversary present to finally hear it and enjoy the moment. 

7 comments:

  1. You look so amazing in this dress dear! Love the colors and the clutch as well! And great minds do think alike! I also did a summer wedding post too not too long ago! We are really on top of things girl! :) xx Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! I love it! Will you share the link? I'd love to read and comment:) Thank you!!

      Delete
  2. Saw that dress in the J Crew catalog... so pretty! Love how you paired it with nude pumps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dress. J. Crew does it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty dress and yes surely summers are just awesome for wedding :) You guys make a cute couple .

    Love
    Shilpi
    www.pinkjasminestyling.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous dress! I love the floral pattern and the ribbon belt. Thank you for visiting my blog, I am already a follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress. It fits your figure nicely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!