Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Vote For Me!!

A Polished Presentation



nordstrom.com

bananarepublic.gap.com

bananarepublic.gap.com

bananarepublic.gap.com

bananarepublic.gap.com

bloomingdales.com

Okay, so I've entered a styling contest with Wardrobe 911.  The challenge? Create a look for a REAL personal styling client. My thoughts? I can totally do this! 

BUT I NEED YOUR HELP READERS!
GO HERE AND VOTE FOR ME! 

The winning look will be posted on one of the worlds top fashion blogs, Wardrobe911! In addition, the winner will receive a $500 Scholarship to the Style Institute.

Here are my reasons behind the outfit I chose for Elizabeth, a 32 y.o. Medical Sales Rep in Orange County, CA:


For Elizabeth's client presentation I chose a look that would reflect her personal style, be professional for a hospital presentation, and make her look fabulous all at the same time!  Knowing that medical sales can be a traditionally conservative dressing field (at least it is here in the Midwest) I went with a modern suit and kept the accessories simple, yet statement making.  I wanted this outfit to portray a confident and put together look while not compromising Elizabeth's sense of style and fun!  

The dress is a flattering fit and color which would compliment her skin tone and blonde hair.  The added belt adds definition underneath the suit jacket, which is perfect for the air conditioned buildings she works in! Black pumps are classic and classy.  A gorgeous shoe doesn't have to be trendy if it's well made- it will still get noticed!  I chose simple studs for earrings (which I know Elizabeth owns from her photos!) and a silver  circle chain necklace with a great enameled clasp that compliments the dress.  The ring is an added touch, since most likely her fingers will be noticed during a presentation.  Lastly, I added a punch of fun and color in the bag- green and navy are great colorblocking friends and lend a hint of playfulness to a proper look.  All of the items in this look are chosen from Elizabeth's favorite stores, just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!