Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Brights with White







Okay, so perfect photography this is not, but I was on vacation so I think I deserve a little break, right? I wore this outfit for an afternoon of lunching and shopping with friends. Funny enough I found the blazer on sale at Nordstrom while we were out. It just screamed, "Wear me now!" I had to have it on the spot. I absolutely adore a bright tunic top with white jeans- it was a great combination for the Arizona heat.

(Awhile ago I wrote about how hard it can be to find the right pair of white jeans; as you can see, I've finally found mine after 3 years of searching. Craziness. Have you ever searched forever for a special item? I do hope you've found it just like me!)

2 comments:

  1. Awe, this jacket is gorgeous and yes, I search forever for my favorite items because I never settle to buy something I don't love! Glad you got your jeans! I am still searching for my perfect floppy hat and fedora and won't give up until I find the perfect ones! LOL! Hope you are having a great day and vacation sounds so wonderful at this point for me! xx, Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you find that perfect floppy hat and fedora! I love mine from J.Crew (of course) and Nine West made a cute one my mom bought. Thanks for stopping by!! xo

      Delete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!