Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dressing Up Your Summer Casual




It can totally be done, ladies! You can dress up a casual, comfortable cotton dress to take it beyond the flip flops and standard summer wear. I took this cotton dress from Lilly and paired it with a structured cotton blazer. I think keeping the fabrics uniform is key with this- adding a wool blazer, even in the same cut, would be weird. Don't forget your colorful accessories- or more formal ones to dress it up even more. Paired with nude wedges or espadrilles, this outfit is ready for more than just the beach!

2 comments:

  1. Love your dress, looks so cute with the blazer! Hope the back to school season is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you threw that white jacket on.
    Follow back?

    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!