Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bumper Sticker

Our first grade team attended a wonderful inservice today run by a well-known children's book author. He said something about finding the central theme that you want students to learn.  He said to think of it as a bumper sticker.  What would it say? This struck me as a way to encompass other areas of my life, such as what I wear and my individual style. It made me think about the image we portray about ourselves depending on how we dress and present ourselves to the world. Hmm... food for thought!

I think if my style was a bumper sticker, this is what I think it would say:



What would your bumper sticker say about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!