Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Holiday Wishlist

'Tis the time of year to create a holiday wishlist...aka what I may have to buy for myself because I can't wait until Christmas!  Here is just the beginning of a list (that somehow continues to grow the more I think about it) of things I LOVE for this holiday season.  And want.

The best part? They're all under $100!...well, all except for the perfume set...but it is still a crazy good set.  What's on your wishlist this year?


Wish List


Funktional
amazon.com


High heel pumps
target.com


Kate Spade clutch purse
neimanmarcus.com


BCBG Max Azria cuff bracelet
lordandtaylor.com


Prada
nordstrom.com


Essie
nordstrom.com

4 comments:

  1. I'm just loving all the glittery items! Especially the pumps...so perfect for jazzing up ordinary outfits. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm slightly obsessed with anything sparkly this season. I see shiny things and I forget my name. LOL

      Delete
  2. no wish list for me, so i guess that means i need to occupy the cuff on yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only if we can wear matching cuffs on the same day! Deal?!

      Delete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!