Thursday, December 6, 2012

Shoes.

Okay, so I know I've posted more about shopping lately, and less about using what you own, but I cannot resist sharing this great site that I found tonight!  I will only tell you after you answer these super important questions:

1. Do you love shoes?
2. Do you love shoes that are under $100?
3. Do you love getting free shoes when your friends buy them too?

Of course you answered 'yes' to all of the above.  (If not, there is a chance we may not be friends anymore.)  The site is called Sole Society and basically they offer on-trend styles at "surprisingly" affordable prices.  Every day they feature a new style!  They're partnered with Nordstrom and Vince Camuto- you can't go wrong!

Here are my loves after searching their site...



 Even if you're not in the shopping mood, I highly suggest taking a look and saving some favorites of your own.  It's kind of addicting.  Try it.

*These are solely my opinions.  I was not compensated in anyway for writing this review.  However, I would love to be if you're offering. (What?! It was worth a try:) )

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap, I love this site! Thank you for the link!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I know...I felt the same reaction as you:)

      Delete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!