Monday, January 28, 2013

Saturday Sunday Loungewear

Ever have those days when you're contemplating wearing your pajamas out of the house? Yeah, me too. Only today, I sorta did. No, not one of those pajama sets. And no, I don't consider yoga pants pajamas. Thanks to a recent trip to Anthropologie I came across a new brand of loungewear that is totally wear-out-in-public AND on-the-couch approved. With an equally appropriate name, Saturday/Sunday, features comfy separates made for pairing with the rest of your closet. The bonus? They're on sale right now!




Photos c/o Anthropologie



Here's how I wore the cutie I scooped up (on sale of course!)



(Yes, I owe you a "fashion apology". Those are totally UGGS I'm wearing. What can I say? It was 3 degrees outside. Functional won over fashionable footwear. Wah wah.)

1 comment:

  1. you nailed that outfit, love the striped tee with polka dot scarf!

    <3
    lifeinfashionwithlindaisy.blog.spot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!