Saturday, February 16, 2013

It's Still Snowing Here

With all the hype and hopes about Spring lately, I thought I'd just remind everyone that it's still winter here.  Yup.  As I write these words, snowflakes continue to fall outside my window.  Not that it's a bad thing, I'm all for spring as much as the next sun lover, but don't let all the "spring fashions" and "spring style updates" fool you into thinking that the tulips are going to bloom soon.  Since they're not and I'm still wearing sweaters, pants, and sometimes boots to keep warm, let me be the first to offer some 'practical style advice' directly matched to the weather outside.
{you're welcome}


Pile on those sweaters with a little pop of color!

To Liven up a winter weather outfit






(Disclaimer: I may write future posts about spring styles that I'm coveting...and might try to wear...in hopes to help those tulips bloom just a little bit faster for us all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!