Saturday, May 4, 2013

Anyone Can Have a Stylist: GNO Spring Style

Know what I love the most? Styling my clients in their OWN clothes in a way that makes them feel fabulous. I LOVE hearing the question, "What should I wear?", for any event. Most recently a client and I were chatting and it came up that she had a busy family-filled Saturday with an evening planned for dinner and a show with the girls. Anytime your weekend is packed with events, the last thing you want to spend your brainpower on is the multiple outfit changes you may have to endure to attempt looking effortlessly chic through it all. That's where having a stylist who knows your style, your life, and exactly what you have in your closet is necessary! A personal stylist takes the "guessing out of dressing" and let's you enjoy the all of the compliments you will receive all weekend long!

The outfit I styled for my client was centered around a lively printed blouse by Liberty for J.Crew. She hadn't worn it yet and wanted to see how she could wear it out.

I styled it two ways. One with sassy red heels for a lighter look. The other look incorporates another print, tons of colorful Stella and Dot jewelry and nude heels for a more daring take on this proper print. Both outfits she has in her closet. I can't wait to hear about her her amazing outfit!



liberty florals for day and night



Stella and Dot Style: Girls Night Out

2 comments:

  1. I love both of these styles!!

    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!