Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sunny Days!

It may be only 40 degrees outside, but at least the sun is shining and tempting me to bask in it!  This calls for some stylish sunnies.  I wait all winter long to bust out my sunglasses and rock them without looking like I'm trying to hide tired eyes.  (Although, stylish sunglasses are always an option to hide the bags when all else fails.)

I like to have a few pairs to choose from depending on my mood, outfit, and the look I'm going for that day.  And to make sure that there is at least one pair in my car. purse. my husband's car. diaper bag. school bag. alternate purse. work.  ...Yikes.  So really, what it sounds like is I don't want to be caught without them.  You know, like having a back-up for the back-up pair.  Since I'm aware of this excess, I splurge on one pair and the rest are for fun and just-in-case.  (I've also found some great designer pairs on eBay for a fraction of the price.)

Here are my favorite styles to try right now...and that are currently hiding in glove compartments, drawers, totes, and bags around my world...  *sigh*


Sunny Specs for Summer





Want to win a pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarers??  Hop on over to Lilly's Style to enter her sunny giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!