Thursday, May 30, 2013

What To Wear When You Have Two Minutes to Get Dressed

c/o MDM Photography
I've had numerous clients ask me what is the perfect "go-to" outfit for when you're pressed for time but want to be casually chic.  My answer has been different for each client depending on their style and closet contents.  However, if I could only answer this question in two words for the rest of my fashionable life I would have to say: STRIPED DRESS.

Now, I am fully aware that many of my lovely readers are jeans lovers and may shudder at my bold statement of donning a dress for anything casual, but I promise that nothing is quicker (or more comfortable) than pulling a striped frock on over your head and running out the door.  (Try it and time yourself.  You'll see what I mean.)  Why stripes?  They are always in style and on trend.  When was the last time you heard someone say, or read somewhere, that stripes are OUT?  That's right.  Probably never.  So go ahead!  Invest in that perfect shape skimming- not form-fitting - flattering and comfortable dress that you can wear with flats, sneakers, sandals, or even out on the town with a pair of wedges.  You won't be sorry!

Easy Everyday Stripes

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute look! Love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love color, can you tell?! Haha. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!