Thursday, July 25, 2013

New Website Launch

I am so excited to announce the launch of my new and improved website!  It encompasses everything that Closet Fashion Fix stands for: a bright, confident, stylish vision that every woman can afford.


Just think, for LESS than the price of a new pair of jeans at the mall, you can have over a dozen NEW OUTFIT ideas (one client had up to 80 new outfit ideas at the end of our session!) digitally documented to inspire you everyday.  This is your very own version of Pinterest- dedicated to YOUR closet, using YOUR clothes, and YOUR style.  This type of personalized service is no longer reserved for celebrity-types only; my mission is to share the empowering feeling of getting dressed with confidence in your wardrobe and the knowledge of how to put it all together.

So go ahead.  See what having a PERSONAL wardrobe consultant is all about.  My clients' words will prove it!

"I don't know what I'd do without you!!"- C. Riggins, Financial Advisor


"You've taught me... how to be confident in my style choices!" - E. Barnes, Human Resources

*visit the website to view more testimonials*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!