Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sundress dressing (Sun not Required)

I personally wish that sundresses were okay to wear year round.  Unfortunately, in the unpredictable Michigan climate, that wouldn't really work.  So instead, I wear them every chance I can during the 3 or 4 months that the weather allows.   Even when it's not sunny. (gasp! I know!) You can too...


  • If you have a denim jacket, wear it over the dress to keep you warm.  
  • Pile on the jewels!  The best part of dressing casual is dressing it up with some fun accessories.
  • Colorful sneakers add a quirky touch to the ensemble. ;-)


Happy Saturday!
~Courtney
Sunny Saturday


Dress
lillypulitzer.com


H m
$38 - hm.com


Converse
bloomingdales.com




J crew necklace
jcrew.com



Stella & Dot Nancy Studs
stelladot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!