Sunday, September 29, 2013

Madison Boutique Fall Fashion Show 2013

I am so excited to share with you a little recap of the Fall Fashion Show with Madison Boutique! If you've never heard of this affordable, trendy, and fabulous online boutique be sure to hop on over to catch all the new fall styles. "Each piece [will] leave you feeling beautiful, sassy, and excited to get dressed." - www.shopmadisonclothing.com  Being a part of the company's first Fall Fashion runway showcase was such an honor.  Not to mention, after the show, guests were given access to the clothes and accessories to shop till we dropped.  What a fun night!







Some beautiful party-goers awaiting the fashions to come down the runway.

Loved all the fall pieces that were showcased in the runway show.

Trying on was the most fun!  I picked up this great cargo jacket and wore it the next day.  I especially like the pairing of army green with a sequin top underneath.

What I wore for the show.
J.Crew blouse/ Juicy Couture coated skinnies/ Stella&Dot necklace/ Via Spiga heels

What my friend Kristen wore.
J.Crew pixie pants/ Club Monaco blouse/ Ralph Lauren blazer/ Stella&Dot jewelry and tote/ 
Michael Kors wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!