Monday, November 25, 2013

Holiday Dressing

I'm getting ready to pack for our annual Thanksgiving get-a-way in Chicago. I am SO ready for a vacation but my mind is going in a million different directions.  What to wear for Thanksgiving dinner? What do I wear for shopping downtown? What about the late-night movie? A back-up outfit in case I don't like anything I brought? Did I pick up my skirt from the dry cleaners?

Sound familiar?! What is a girl to do other than consult Pinterest! Here are my inspirations for this week's holiday dressing and more.







All images via Pinterest


Don't forget to follow Closet Fashion Fix on Pinterest for more style inspiration for your closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!