Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Just For £5! (or $8.30 USD)







justfor5pounds.com








I was thrilled when Just for £5 contacted me to style one of their pieces.  If you haven't heard of this shop yet, it's an "online fashionable haven" where all the pieces are just£5Discover the latest women's clothing and this seasons hottest trends without breaking the bank.  Everything on their site is just that- 5 pounds UK, which equals about $8.30 here in the US.  

I couldn't believe that this dress only costs $8.30!  The gathered waist and color-blocking makes it a great piece for day or night.  I styled it three different ways using my Stylyste online closet.






Be sure to check out their other great styles!  Here are some new arrivals I am loving...




Thanks to Justfor5pounds.com for sponsoring this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!