Wednesday, February 11, 2015

L.K. Bennett Shopping Event with Styleshack

I recently attended a shopping event at L.K. Bennett London, located in Somerset Mall here in Troy, Michigan, sponsored by Rachel Schostak of Styleshack.   Styleshack is a Shop Local platform that connects you to neighborhood boutiques, specialty stores and unique e-tailers. Styleshack enhances the shopping experience by providing personalized and direct services to help you discover new retailers and make the most of your own unique style, right here in Metro Detroit!


If you haven't visited the store, L.K.Bennett is located in Somerset Mall, on the South side between Tory Burch and Kate Spade.  A perfect placement for a luxury fashion brand that offers beautiful, well-made, accessibly priced designerwear; L.K.Bennett collections have a distinct blend of femininity, style, and color.  I especially love that all of their pieces could be instant classics with a twist!

Here are just two "fitting-room selfies" that I took while trying out their new collection!



I am so excited that I was invited to be a part of this event and got a chance to sample some amazing clothing that I will be dreaming about long after I've left their store!



*This is what I wore to the event.  It was a long day, so I had to be prepared in leggings and flats for everything.  So glad I ended the day on such a fun note!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!