Saturday, February 21, 2015

What to Wear Tonight


Having trouble figuring out what to wear tonight?  Try this outfit idea... your favorite skinny jeans, a not-so-basic white top, black boots, and a black leather jacket.  Take it a step further and add your best statement earrings.  You could even throw in a clutch with a bright design.  

This was my exact outfit for dinner with friends last night.  I had a fun look already picked out, but at the last minute realized that my heels were not going to cut it walking in the snow.  This quick change was not only stylish, but I felt great in it!  (My apologies for no outfit photos...I'm sure I'll be wearing this combo again soon.)



Click any of the links above to shop other options for creating this look on your own.


Soooo, what are you wearing tonight?



This post is sponsored by www.shopbop.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!