Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Black and Blue and Bright All Over

pants (Limited- similar here) // top (LK Bennett- available in select stores) // 
cardigan (J.Crew) // flats (Tory Burch) // earrings (Kate Spade) // 
bracelets (J.Crew- similar and here

This top has such a gorgeous floral, I thought it'd be the perfect way to welcome spring this week!  I searched my closet using my THE STYLED LIFE account to see what else I had to go with it.  Putting the outfit together was easy and reminded me what I was going to wear the next day!

I mixed bright blues and black for this outfit combination.  This is an easy way to transition to brights for spring if you're not ready to jump right in.

And also, I'm going to try and include shopping links in my posts from now on for those of you who are interested in similar items. Disclaimer: I've collected my items over the years, so many things may no longer be available, but I will try my best to link to similar items that are current!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!