Monday, March 30, 2015

StyleChops: An Afternoon of Styling, Competition, and Fun!










I am honored to have been a part of the first ever #StyleChops styling event hosted by Rachel Schostak of Styleshack and Bruna Camargo of Style-Mile at Guys-N-Gals this past Sunday. What an intense and fun-filled afternoon we had!  Surrounded by talented bloggers and stylists, we raced against the clock to style cohesive looks on two mannequins.  There were three rounds, each round a different theme, chosen by Julie, the store owner based on the Styleshack Archetypes. The judges then voted on their favorite styles at the end of the three rounds.  It was a tough decision, I'm sure...the looks were all so different and creative. So much personal style in one room!




I was blessed to have my little assistant by my side: Kennedy even tried to dress her own mannequin... just like mommy! My supportive husband made sure that anyone interested in the big MSU basketball game had a by-the-minute score update. We made quite the team!

What I wore:

Jacket- Evereve
Dress(worn as skirt)- Guys N Gals
Belt- ribbon (I kept it from a Louis Vuitton gift wrap ;p)
Tights- Wolford
Boots- Tory Burch
Watch- Movado
Glasses- Prada
Bracelet- Tiffany&Co. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!